Interim Recruit have another Interim HR Manager job vacancy for a Bristol based client handled by our South West office.
A FMCG company based in Bristol is currently seeking a skilled HR Manager to support the HR Director on an interim 6-9 month basis.
With a focus on specific project work, this role is actively geared to help drive future growth plans. Forming part of a small, but highly competent team, daily tasks will be varied and hands-on. A practical, working knowledge across a broad range of HR areas, plus the ability to step up and work on your own initiative are essential skills for this role.
General duties will include:
• To act as the first day-to-day contact on all company HR matters
• Advise team leaders and colleagues on best practice and HR procedure
• Actively work alongside the HR Director to lead HR projects
• To keep up to date with all relevant legislations
• Work closely with internal departments such as payroll to ensure all personnel files are up to date
• To work alongside managers to implement training plans
• To assist in the day-to-day running of the department, taking on additional responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the HR Director
This is a demanding role in a fast-paced and dynamic sector. Previous experience in a practical HR role is essential for this position. Candidates will need to have a strong track record in project work, and an ability to easily slot into an established team and hit the ground running.