Interim Recruit have another Interim HR Manager job vacancy for a Manchester based client handled by our North West office.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an energetic HR professional to join a national, pharmaceutical company based in Manchester on an interim 12 month contract.
This is a rare opportunity to make a real difference within a company that’s recently undergone a number of changes to company structure. Great communication skills and the ability to hit the ground running are a must for this role. You will be working closely with a range of departments and acting as first point of contact on a broad scope of HR areas.
• Advise on best practice on all HR procedures
• Attend all HR meetings as the company witness
• Keep up to date with legislation and policies/procedures
• Prepare and deliver briefings to department heads and managers on key HR issues
• Work closely with payroll to keep all personnel records up to date
• Assist staff on recruitment and selection procedures
To be considered for this role, you must have a strong track record in project management work. The ability to build great working relationships with people at all levels is a must. You will also need to have extensive experience across a range of day-to-day HR duties.