Interim Recruit have another Interim IT Manager job vacancy for a London based client handled by our South East office
A great opportunity has arisen for an IT Manager at a leading technology company based in Manchester.
This role is set to cover an interim period of 12 months. Reporting directly into the IT Director, the successful candidate will provide input into key projects as the company looks to streamline and upgrade the current IT systems, as well as supporting the IT department on a day-to-day basis.
• Working closely with service technicians to resolve service issues promptly and effectively
• Implementing new testing systems
• Providing hands-on technical support
• Supporting windows systems and servers
• Building effective relationships with third parties to ensure the smooth delivery of all systems
This role would suit an experienced IT Manager with impeccable communications skills and experience of providing hands-on technical support. An ability to creatively solve problems, build relationships with third party suppliers and work effectively as part of a team is a must for this role.
Previous experience of working within a similar background is desirable but not essential.
To see further information about our Interim Management Services please see our website