Interim Recruit have another Interim IT Manager job vacancy for a Southampton based client handled by our South East office.
Our client, a nationally recognised firm in the professional services sector, is now recruiting for an experienced IT Manager to cover an interim 3 month basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strategically minded IT Manager to gain experience in an involved, business critical project. The primary focus of this role will be to work as a key interface between the commercial business and IT service function, working closely with departments across the business and third party suppliers to help drive the business agenda.
The role will include:
• Managing relationships with stakeholders
• Understanding and implementing risk management strategies
• Effective management of a large scale project involving multiple organisations and technologies
• Acting as the primary point of contact for project related matters
• Reporting on financials around projects on a regular basis
• Delivering project related communications on a companywide level
This exciting role would best suit a dynamic IT Manager with impeccable communication, negotiation, and planning skills.
Candidates must have a thorough understanding of project management methodology, a passion for delivering change, and a track record of working effectively in a team.