Interim Recruit have another Interim IT Manager job vacancy for a Swansea based client handled by our Wales office.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an exciting FMCG brand for an experienced IT Manager. The role will run for a 6-9 month period, and will be based in the company’s Swansea offices.
This exciting role has been newly created and will see the successful candidate working alongside a progressive and creative team. The overarching aim for the client is to maximise reach across the UK and Europe. This role will play an integral part in the future of the brand, focusing on security systems and internet connectivity solutions.
• Building effective working relationships with the IT department to champion best practice
• Keeping up to date with emerging technologies and implementing innovative, cost effective and workable solutions
• Assessing, improving and maintaining current security and internet communications systems
• Building effective working relationships with third party suppliers and acting as first point of contact
• Developing the organisation’s security policies and procedures
The successful candidate will need solid technical knowledge, and a recognised IT security qualification. A strong track record in IT project management plus an ability to deliver effective solutions within a short space of time are essential.