Interim Recruit have another Interim Logistics Director job vacancy for a London based client handled by our South East office.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Director for a leading industrial company based in London, on an interim 12 month contract.
This is a one-off opportunity to work with a dynamic leadership team as the business realises a new growth and acquisitions strategy. The role itself will focus on leading and influencing operational routines, working to defined budgets, and ensuring exceptional customer service targets are met to enable the business to effectively service new and existing clients.
• Developing site, people and transport business plans to ensure maximum efficiency
• Heading up transport operation to ensure excellent service delivery targets are met across all sites
• Building effective relationships with stakeholders and third party suppliers
• Developing and leading the transport team
• Championing continuous improvement throughout the department
• Understanding, bringing to life and meeting key department KPIs
To be considered for this role, you will need a solid background in logistics management, as well as driving logistic strategy. A full working knowledge of multiple business critical areas, including inventory management and distribution is essential.
Candidates should also have a solid understanding of current regulations, and a strong track record in people management.