Interim Recruit have another Interim Managing Director job vacancy for a Cambridge based client handled by our Cambridge office.
An opportunity has arisen at a global pharmaceutical business based in Cambridge for a Managing Director, on an interim 9 month basis.
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-known company within its sector during an exciting period of internal change. Working with a visionary management team and a progressive board, the role will primarily focus on ensuring the UK component of the business continues to achieve its target and mission objectives during the change programme.
• Helping to develop and set strategic plans in line with a new company mission
• Developing the senior management team
• Setting a positive company culture
• Maintaining effective working relationships with shareholders
• Full profit and loss accountability
Candidates must have a proven record of success in senior general management to be considered for this role.
A professional qualification in a management discipline, great presenting skills, and exceptional leadership experience are a must. Along with an analytical approach, great problem solving ability and an ability to influence at all levels.