Interim Recruit have another Interim Marketing Manager Job vacancy for a Hull based client handled by our Yorkshire office.
We are currently recruiting for an interim Marketing Manager for our client, a progressive and rapidly expanding leisure company based in Hull. The role is set to run for 12 months.
This newly created role is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a team during an exciting phase in its development. They must be able to think big and actively contribute to marketing strategy, and get involved in the full marketing mix.
Outline of duties:
• Developing the annual marketing plan to span a range of formats and channels
• Effectively managing the marketing budgets
• Ensuring all marketing activity supports the company’s overarching objectives and vision
• Managing a team of 3 marketers
• Developing relationships with stakeholders
• Leading internal communications
We are looking for Marketing Managers with at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
Candidates will need to have experience of working across multiple marketing channels to be considered for this role. Experience of leading a team, working on a variety of projects, and helping to develop marketing strategy are all essentials skills.