Interim Recruit have another Interim Operations Director Job vacancy for a Sheffield based client handled by our Yorkshire office.
Our client is a well-known company within the communications sector. Now, due to a number of internal changes, they are looking to recruit an Operations Director on an interim 6 month basis.
The organisation has recently adopted a large-scale change programme. This role will play an active part in its development to ensure maximum success. Working alongside the Managing Director, the onus will be on effectively setting the business up for growth, and streaming the customer experience.
Duties to include:
• Building effective relationships with the marketing, IT, finance and HR departments
• Effectively managing product margins
• Developing the customer care team to ensure a faultless service
• Advising on effective new technologies that will help realise business objectives
• Overseeing sales and profitability and advising on improvements
This is a demanding, hands-on role ideal for an energetic, dynamic Operations Director with a strong background in delivering outstanding results within short time periods.
Candidates must have a working knowledge of the customer care environment, the ability to inspire and motivate a team, exceptional business planning skills, and a degree of financial knowledge.