Interim Recruit have another Interim Operations Director Job vacancy for a Newcastle based client handled by our North East office.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a world leading industrial company based in Newcastle for an interim Operations Manager. This post will cover a 6-9 month period.
Reporting to the UK Operations Director, this role will include a refreshing variety of responsibilities for an interim post. The business has undergone significant change over the past 12 months. As such, this newly created role will give the successful candidate scope to make a big impact in shaping the area they’re responsible for.
Duties to include:
• Management of operational delivery of customer service
• Effectively managing and building relationships with stakeholders
• Advising on best operational and workflow efficiency
• Working to enhance the current service to reduce costs and improve profitability
• Mentoring and developing a multi-disciplined team
This varied and challenging interim role is perfectly suited to a forward-thinking, creative-minded Operations Manager with extensive experience of working within a similar environment.
An exceptional record of performing well against KPIs and targets, experience of change management, and previous experience of leading a team are a must.