Interim Recruit have another Interim Procurement Manager Job vacancy for a Norwich based client handled by our Cambridge office.
Our client, a well-known business in the industrial sector, are currently recruiting for an experienced Procurement Manager to fill an interim 12 month contract.
This varied role will see the successful candidate heading up responsibility for all key deliverables of current sub contracts, and ensuring effective delivery in line with organisation cost efficiency and profitability strategy.
The scope of this role will cover:
• Business strategy by ensuring that all sub contracts deliver in line with target business cost efficiencies
• Building effective relationships with key suppliers to negotiate agreements that benefit the organisations and win new business
• Managing all aspects of contract delivery
• Assessing and improving organisation processes where appropriate
• Managing a team of two procurement officers and mentoring their development
This fantastic role would suit a great communicator with impeccable negotiation and relationship, analytical, maths and design making skills along with a solid background in the industrial sector.
Candidates must be educated to degree level, and experience of working on complex programmes is essential.