Interim Recruit have another Interim Production Manager Job vacancy for a Newcastle based client handled by our North East office.
Our client, a well-known organisation within the engineering sector, is currently recruiting for an experienced Production Manager to fill a 6 month contract.
Based in Newcastle, this fast-paced role will be responsible for both the operational and financial performance of the site. This includes being tasked with site health and safety and high quality service levels. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the management of an experienced team.
• Ensuring continuous performance improvement throughout the 6 month contract
• Delivering on KPIs in line with business strategy
• Providing robust analysis on market data
• Ensuring all regulations and legislations are adhered to throughout the site
• Delivering against site budget
• Maintaining trading relationships
• Ensuring a positive working culture is enforced
To be considered for this role, you will need strong leadership skills, a full working knowledge of production management in an engineering environment, great commercial acumen, and an ability to establish immediate rapport with both staff and trading partners.