Interim Recruit have another Interim Sales Director Job vacancy for a London based client handled by our South East office.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting interim Sales Director position for a leading energy company.
This fantastic contract is set to run for a 12 month period, and will give the successful candidate scope to influence strategy and sales at a critical time for the business. Based in the company’s London head office, you’ll be responsible for the London area, including managing a large and experienced sales team.
• Developing account plans alongside senior business directors
• Setting and achieving sales targets
• Leading business development for the area
• Working within industry regulations and legislations
• Developing and mentoring the sales team
To be considered for this role, candidates will need to be an experienced Sales Manager/Sales Director with a great working knowledge of the energy sector.
The ability to negotiate major deals, build and mentor a team, exercise sound commercial acumen, and work collaboratively to drive success is key. Candidates should also be educated to degree level.