Interim Recruit have another Interim Sales Manager Job vacancy for a Leeds based client handled by our Yorkshire office.
Our client is a well-known national leisure firm. With branches spread across the UK, they have a strong reputation for their contemporary and cost competitive facilities. And they are now looking for a Sales Manager to join their Leeds branch for an interim 3-6 month period.
The primary responsibilities for this role will be to manage the sales team, ensuring new prospects are engaged, their needs are confirmed, and opportunities are converted. Day-to-day, you will also be involved with hiring, training and mentoring team members.
Duties to include:
• Motivate and build a high performing sales team
• Coach new team members and continue to develop the existing sales team
• Ensure operational processes are efficient
• Work closely with marketing to define local campaigns
• Provide regular, high quality reports to head office
This refreshingly hands-on interim role is perfect for an experienced Sales Manager with impeccable people management skills.
Candidates will need at least 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced sales environment, an analytical mind, experience with various sales methodologies to ensure the best results, and practical working knowledge of salesforce.com.