Interim Recruit have another Interim Business Development Director job vacancy for a Bradford based client – handled by our Yorkshire office
We are currently recruiting for a talented Business Development Director for an expanding professional services business based in Bradford. The role will span a 12 month period, with the potential to extend if required.
This fantastic opportunity comes at an exciting time for the company, as they look towards rapid expansion. The successful candidate will work on a range of new business projects day-to-day, with a specific focus on generating new business opportunities. Defining the needs and market opportunities of the business are also a priority.
• Engaging with and converting potential new clients
• Effectively managing existing accounts to proactively generate new opportunities
• Producing high-quality business proposals
• Developing pricing strategies
• Negotiating commercial terms
• Monitoring marketing trends and producing regular reports for the board
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level, with at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience of influencing decisions at board level is essential.
Candidates must be forward-thinking, and strategically minded, . Wwith an innate ability to build effective relationships within a short space of time at all levels.