Interim Recruit have another Interim Business Development Manager job vacancy for a Cardiff based client – handled by our Wales office
Our client, an established organisation within the industrial sector, is currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager on an interim 3-6 month basis.
This exciting opportunity will report into the Business Development Director and will be based in the company’s Cardiff offices. The role itself has been created in line with a specific, time sensitive project as the company sets itself up for market growth. It will include working in collaboration with the BDB to produce high quality bids and models of support, while driving the organisation’s growth and visibility.
The role will entail:
• Managing the day-to-day delivery of key targets in line with regional strategy
• Preparing and writing high quality bids and proposals to win new business
• Creating financial models and budgets
• Market analysis and research
• Building effective relationships with operational services
• Attending networking events
This hands-on role is best suited to an experienced BDM with a strong track record in bid writing and project management. A commercially focused attitude, along with the ability to hit targets and create effective financial models is essential.
In return, the successful candidate will form part of a dynamic team within an organisation that truly rewards and supports its staff.