Interim Recruit have another Interim Chief Information Officer job vacancy for a London based client handled by our South East office.
We are excited to announce that our client, a respected professional services business based in London, is currently recruiting for an interim CIO, for a 12 month contract.
This role will specifically focus on delving into how the company interacts with their clients, with a focus on investigating how they can expand into new markets. The company already has an impressive reputation throughout the UK, but they are now looking to expand their reach throughout Europe. The key is making sure that they are set up for growth, and agile enough to engage with new and existing clients to create real value for them. As such, this role will work on a predominately advisory level, with a view to effectively tackling this new important wave for the business.
General outline of duties:
• Advising on IT strategy with the ambitions of the business in mind
• Analysing market trends and providing insightful reports at board level
• Using sourcing models to explore strategic opportunities
• Developing and assisting on key client presentations
• Developing service offering
• Advising on consistent service delivery methods
This exciting role has plenty of scope for the right candidate to advise across a range of business areas. To be considered, candidates must have extensive experience of providing board-level advice in a similar capacity.
A strong track record in thought leadership, guiding companies through change, and developing coherent routes to market are all must-haves for the role.