Interim Finance Manager, Manchester
posted: 8th November 2023
Accountancy Recruit is partnering with an SME in the technology sector to engage a Finance Manager on an interim basis. The role would suit a Financial Controller, Senior Management Accountant or Finance Manager keen to work on a day rate basis outside IR35. The role will initially be office based but once up to speed the interim Finance Manager can work from home with 1 or 2 days in the office per week. The Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Number 2 in finance overseeing the day to day financial management of the business.
- Responsibility for all transactional duties including AP, AR, credit control.
- Supporting the CFO with the production of management and year end accounts, R&D tax claims.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects relating to fund raising activities.
To be successful in this role the interim Finance Manager will have the following experience:
- Experience in a similar role with the ability to work in the detail.
- Track record of being hands on across finance including AP, AR.
- Strong reporting and systems experience.
- Accuracy in producing monthly reports and statutory accounts.
- Excellent analytical skills.
The rate advertise for this role is a guideline and the rate offered will be commensurate with experience.