Interim Finance Director, Bristol, Gloucestershire
posted: 8th November 2023
Hands on, commercial environment, considerable scope for growth and development with company.
The lead finance role, Finance Director or Financial Controller dependent on experience. Reports to CEO.
- manage a small finance team
- manage financial control of the company
- management and periodic reporting and analysis
- cash flow and forecasting / business planning
- business partnering CEO and management
- systems and process development
- statutory reporting
- ad hoc projects
- involvement in acquisitions
- liaison external auditors and suppliers
Candidates require an accounting qualification and senior finance experience in a head of finance, financial controller or finance director position. You should be technically strong, ambitious, robust, hands on and commercial. There is potential for participation in due course in equity. The salary banding advertised is a guideline, the remuneration offered will be commensurate upon experience.