Interim Recruit have another Interim HR Director job vacancy for a London based client handled by our South East office.
We are currently shortlisting for a dynamic HR Director to join a growing financial business based in London, on a 12 month contract.
Due to a period of rapid expansion our client is now in a position to restructure their business. To help drive this agenda, they need an experienced HR Director with a background in leading established companies through change. The successful candidate will be liaising closely with the management team and the MD of the business.
Main duties to include:
• Designing company-wide reward and recognition programmes
• Implementing learning and development plans
• Leading organisational development
• Leading involvement and engagement research
• Heading up workforce resourcing, recruitment and retention
This is a varied, hands-on role requiring an energetic HRD with a passion for guiding companies through change. Extensive experience of leading business critical projects, providing influential reports at board level and inspiring a large team are essential.