Interim Recruit have another Interim Marketing Manager Job vacancy for a Birmingham based client handled by our Midlands office.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager on a 6 month contract, for a leading construction firm based in Birmingham.
This one-off opportunity will see the successful candidate working alongside a progressive management team, as they look towards effectively aligning the current marketing plan with new business objectives. There will be a strong element of project work in this role, requiring a multi-skilled Marketing Manager with the ability to hit the ground running.
• Working alongside the Marketing Director to develop a fit for purpose marketing plan
• Liaising with media contacts
• Maintaining regular and accurate reports
• Analysing competitor activity
• Scoping and delivering communication campaigns
• Ensuring all strategies meet customer and market insight
To be considered for this role, you must be a good all-rounder when it comes to marketing knowledge and expertise. A strong understanding of different traditional and digital media channels, a familiarity with agency creative processes, and great analytical skills are all must-have qualities.
To suit the company culture, candidates will need to be creative thinkers, problem solvers, and dynamic team players.