Interim Recruit have another Interim Procurement Director Job vacancy for a Bristol based client handled by our South West office.
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Director for a leading FMCG brand based in Bristol.
This role will run for a 12 month period, giving the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to make a lasting difference to the team they’ll be a part of. Day-to-day you’ll be involved in a variety of duties, spanning both operations and strategy as the brand looks towards expanding its reach across the UK as well as international markets.
Outline of duties:
• Actively engaging key stakeholders
• Implementing a robust procurement strategy
• Ensuring all processes are in line with EU regulations and legislations
• Ensuring cost efficiency targets are met
• Working to redesign current supplier strategy
Candidates must have senior procurement experience, and a MCIPS qualification. The ability to make immediate impact and hit the ground running is essential to this post. Ideally, candidates will also have experience of working with the FMCG sector and be quick thinkers, great strategists, and dynamic team leaders.